Terms and Conditions
We believe in fair practice and that we should build relationships with our candidates that will last through their career, as such we will adhere to the following:
- We will be realistic, honest and up front at all times.
- We will manage the full recruitment process for you, keeping you in control and informed / updated at all times.
- You will work closely with your dedicated recruitment consultant who will provide you with information throughout not just your particular job search but your career.
- We will work exclusively with you dedicating our time to put you through the richest seam of opportunity.
- We will negotiate your salary / rates based
- We will offer support and advice through the resignation process.
- With a wide portfolio of clients within the industry, we often deal directly with the hiring manager to ensure a quicker process all-round.
- We hold all your personal information in strict confidence.
- We will inform you about political, social and technical changes in your market.
- We can offer support in understanding your contractual obligations and career advice.
- We conform to EU Compliance regulations.
- We offer an international payroll service.