1st Line Service Desk Analyst
|Job Title:||1st Line Service Desk Analyst|
|Salary:||£100 - £125 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2020 09:12|
ROLE: 1st Line Service Desk Analyst
CONTRACT LENGTH: Initial 3 - 6-months
DAILY RATE: Competitive (DoE)
IR35 STATUS: Inside
- The role is based on a rota pattern to cover core hours between 07:30 and 18:00 Monday to Friday however you may be requested to work anytime during service desk opening hours.
- To provide an exceptional customer focused 1st line, advice, guidance and technical support to the customers and staff within client services, located across a large number of sites within Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, & Luton and neighbouring counties.
- Will be required to log, triage, resolve where possible, and escalate calls to relevant 2nd or 3rd line support teams.
- Team members must possess excellent communication skills and understand the importance of providing outstanding customer service with the ability to communicate effectively with a broad-spectrum customer base.
- Required to have high levels of concentration, often for long periods and work efficiently and professionally under pressure and unsupervised.
- The role requires strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task prioritise, work unsupervised and make decisions while balancing the pressures of incoming and on-going customer contacts.
- Team members are expected to have the aptitude to understand, work and support hardware and software on various platforms/configurations together with providing solutions to enhance customer experience e.g. contributing to knowledge bases on various platforms and provide training and guidance to customers on the use of IT, Software, Hardware and IT/Information Governance Policies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Service Desk is the first point of contact. Information received is often complex and has to be recorded on the Service Management Tool and communicated using advanced communication and relationship skills, often in a pressurised and fast-paced environment.
- The ability to communicate technical information to non-technical people.
- Advising of solutions to enable an informed direction of the service desk.
- Providing solutions to enhance customer experience (e.g. user guides [technical and non-technical], FAQ's, other intranet articles, and demonstrations [face to face and via video])
- Analysts have access to sensitive and confidential information and therefore it is essential that they are able to respond appropriately and empathetically maintaining high levels of confidentiality at all times.
- Provide training and guidance to customers on the use of client Software, Hardware and IT/Information Governance policies.
- Attending and participating with road shows and ICT clinics for customers as required.
Please respond with your CV if you're interested and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
1st Line Service Desk Analyst (MONDAY 16TH MARCH START)
£125 - £150 per day
1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer
£150 - £200 per day
City of London, London
£48000 - £51000 per annum + benefits, pension
Claims Analytics Analyst
City of London, London
Up to £60000 per annum + benefits, pension
(Oracle) Cx Support Analyst - Essex - Perm
£20000 - £25000 per annum + + Benefits