2 x Technical Project Manager (Inside IR35)
|Job Title:||2 x Technical Project Manager (Inside IR35)|
|Salary:||Up to £440.21 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2018 09:53|
We are currently seeking experienced Senior IT Technical Project Managers to deliver transformation projects spanning traditional infrastructure and Cloud based solutions. The role requires leading technical projects through the full project lifecycle, from definition through to delivery and successful transition into business as usual.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Manage and successfully deliver large scale complex projects, ensuring delivery is in-line with agreed standards, and established Portfolio and Programme governance.
- Manage project stakeholders and communications, developing strong relations with key stakeholders.
- Manage project risks, providing appropriate mitigation strategies and controls.
- Work with Programme Managers, other project managers, technical leads, and customers to ensure all dependencies are identified and managed.
- Providing Management Information reports to senior management/ board members as required.
- PRINCE2 Practitioner (or equivalent)
- MS Project planning skills (Advanced)
- Leading effective workshops
- Resource estimating
- Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to resolve conflicts by finding the win-win scenarios
The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record displaying the following experience
- Building and maintaining effective relationships
- Managing expectations at all levels, both internal and external to the project
- Delivering successful high-profile projects worth more than £1 million (excluding Hardware) covering the following technologies:
~ Microsoft Office 365
~ Microsoft Azure, or similar cloud platforms
~ Hybrid cloud architecture
~ Microsoft Intune
~ Windows 10
~ Network Infrastructure
Is this exciting opportunity of interest? If so, please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's