3 x 3rd Level Network Engineers
|Job Title:||3 x 3rd Level Network Engineers|
|Salary:||£440.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Alastair McCartney|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2017 16:29|
We are looking for 3 Network Engineers who will have the ability to operate within an enterprise infrastructure team at 3rd level, acting as part of a team of key technical leads on a wide range of products and services, delivering on both project implementation and support.
The Infrastructure team is responsible for the support, maintenance, development and delivery of all network & internet infrastructure components critical for the delivery of the organisations applications and services, supporting the corporate goals of the business and our partners.
General Job Description:
To manage, develop and deliver effective, efficient IT services and to take an active role in the provision of technical, business IT advice and consultancy to fulfil organisational requirements and strategy. Understand and analyse customer requirements and make recommendations for solutions, taking into account the broader corporate and IT business objects. Decide and approve what actions need to be taken to resolve problems or issues. Assess the viability of solutions to business problems and consider the impact on the wider organisation. Evaluate and select systems/products and provide recommendations for improvements to service. Successfully balance conflicting demands, taking decisions on priorities.
- Citrix NetScaler Networking (Load-Balancing, Content Switching, Web Application Firewalling)
- Firewall Technologies (Checkpoint R65, 75, 77, 80)
- Firewall Policy management, review, and optimisation
- Network Security principles
- Network Switching (Cisco, Extreme, Dell)
- SSL Certificate management
- General wired and wireless network troubleshooting, deployment and management
- Linux (RHEL, CentOS)
- DNS, DHCP, IPAM management
- E-Mail routing & filtering (Exim)
- Regular expression syntax
- Vulnerability scanning and remediation
Is this exciting opportunity of interest? If so, please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's