Account Executive, Defence Force Technology Consulting.
|Job Title:||Account Executive, Defence Force Technology Consulting.|
|Salary:||US$150000 - US$180000 per annum + 401K, Health insurance|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Haynes|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2020 19:25|
I am working with a Technology VAR that helps Private and Public Sectors organise their tech transformation by partnering with elite software providers across the Globe. As a tech consultancy, they were acquired by one of the biggest VC firms in the private sector in 2014 to add strength to their private arms of the business.
Unlike a lot of these business, they are mid-sized business with a stable leadership team that has led for 10+ years with great retention of employee's and clients. They are put together transformation proposals as they partner with Cisco (Gold Partner), Dell Tech, F%. IBM. NetApp, Nutnaix, Paolo alto, Tenable and VMware.
What are they looking for?
The Private Sector Account Management team are growing across Army, Navy, Airforce, and Marines. With a successful year selling int to the Department of Defence (DoD), they are looking for new Sellers in the sector.
- Viewed as one of the most skilled Federal partners in the industry in network and security.
- Having a larger company back them financially has kept a balance of culture and ambitious growth with large retentions rates.
- Consistent Sales Leadership means the team has solid industry relationships and have a hot account to walk into.
- Multiple Gol, Platinum and Diamond partnerships allowing to offer extremely competitive deals to customers.
Who am I looking for?
- Security cleared Salespeople that have sold to either the Army, Navy, Airforce, or Marines in the department of the defence.
- Ideally some who has sold Cisco, IBM, Splunk OR CMware as a third party
- Someone that used to long revenue cycles and constructing enterprise Sales from scratch
- Other beneficial areas would be Telco, Private Services and Finance products
- Having worked with solution architects to execute to deals after they are sold.
- Someone with a positive attitude, that can stay motivate das they work remotely and contribute to company culture in many ways.
** DO not apply if you have never sold to DoD, Government Sectors as you wont have the right security clearance or relevant skills to onboard you **
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Chef de projet eCommerce - Var
Var, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Automaticien de tests senior
OBIEE Consultant - Major Consultancy
£40000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits
Ingénieur Testeur PHP/Automatisation