Agile Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||Agile Delivery Manager|
|Salary:||£500 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Narcis Velcu|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2021 11:13|
Role: Delivery Manager
Contract Length: 31.03.22 initially
Day Rate:£500- £550
Location: WFH, but candidates who can be 1-3 days per week in Exeter will get preference.
About the role :
- Be responsible for facilitating the delivery (including documentation, assurance and deployment) of requirements using a range of agile practices to support a multidisciplinary team through the product delivery lifecycle.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the delivery teams are adopting and applying agile and lean practices, have strong team dynamics through ongoing collaboration and maintain delivery momentum whilst continually iterating and developing processes.
- Document work conducted in line with our existing protocols
- Facilitate all agile ceremonies throughout the delivery cycle including daily stand-ups, planning, refinement and retrospectives.
Has worked on team transformation from waterfall to agile.
- Agile practices, tools, techniques and culture - specifically Scrum and Kanban practices
- Delivery metric tracking and effective methods to prioritise and forecast delivery
- Task management, workflow or collaboration tools. e.g. Trello, Jira, Confluence, Slack and Miro
- User-centred design and development and iterative agile software development techniques related
- Using clear, open and transparent frameworks with a delivery team (such as Kanban, Lean, Scrum, Scrum)
-Experienced as Delivery Manager. Around 5 years' minimum experience. Must hit the ground running.
- Agile Experience
- Software Delivery Experience
- Local to Exeter - will get preference
If you are interested, please apply with your CV and I will be in touch asap.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's