Agile/SCRUM Project Manager (ERP/CRM)
|Job Title:||Agile/SCRUM Project Manager (ERP/CRM)|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + 30 days holiday, pension etc|
|Contact Name:||Mason Nathaniel|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2018 17:09|
I have been tasked with finding an experienced Agile/scrum Project Manager to a leading Health care regulator based in Central London.
The Agile/scrum Project Manager will play an integral role in a large scale, £2m budget, change programme to replace an 18 year old bespoke legacy IT systems with a new Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform. This would see the Agile/SCRUM Project Manager heading multiple agile development work streams and supervising the transition of the project from development to BAU.
As an Agile Project Manager your duties will include managing BA's gathering requirements, performance tracking, managing internal stakeholders, managing external service providers, progress reports to board level, resource planning, budgetary control/management and oversight of a team of cross functional IT specialists delivering the project.
- In depth previous experience of enterprise level IT solutions
- Strong experience using tailored agile delivery methodology
- Previous experience of Change Management
- Solid experience planning, monitoring, reporting and delivering benefits and outcomes
- Holder of relevant PM certification(s) such as PRINCE II, SCRUM MASTER &/OR PMP etc
- Experience managing projects with a minimum £500,000 budget or higher
The following skills would help your profile stand out:
- Experience in MS Dynamics 365 configuration and implementation projects
For your outstanding project management skills you will receive:
- Salary to £65,000
- 30 days holiday (+BHs)
- Holiday buy/sale
- 10% Contributory Pension
- Subsidised on-site restaurant
- Travel Loan
The Agile Project Managers new employer is a well known UK Health care Regulator focused on ensuring high standards of patient care, adequate training & education to its members and the highest standard of performance.
With 800 employees, over 35 within the IT team and a vast array of projects, you will never have a dull day.
Apply now to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's