|Job Title:||AI Researcher|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Wilson|
|Job Published:||October 19, 2020 14:03|
AI Researcher - NLP
AI Researcher working with a scaling FinTech disruptor in London. The business have a strong founding team, a flagship product which is recognized as a disruptor to the traditional sector, and the financial backing to scale the business globally.
Working in an innovative research function you'll be responsible for contributing to the development of new software to incorporate into the existing platform. Leveraging cutting edge NLP, Computer Vision and Machine Learning.
Responsibilities will include:
* Focus on state of the art NLP approaches (BERT, GPT3 etc.) and combine with techniques for deep learning to develop innovative solutions
* Contribute to Literature Review to understand techniques used for document review
* Develop a learning model for one-shot high accuracy extraction
* Contribute to the vision and strategy of the research project
Key Skills Required:
* Must have a PhD background in a STEM subject with a strong focus on Machine Learning
* Deep learning frameworks (PyTorch, Tensorflow etc.)
* Strong Python coding
* Transformer Networks such as BERT or GPT
* Neural Networks architecture such as Graph Neural Networks
This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative start-up, with a growing reputation in an industry that has huge potential for AI application.
If this opportunity is of interest, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's