|Job Title:||Android Developer|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Laurence Downing|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 16:20|
Do you want to help develop a product that can really change peoples lives?
A central London based start-up are creating a suite of medical devices and Android & iOS Apps that can vastly improve the quality of life for people and help saves thousands of lives per year.
They are seeking an Android Developer to join them and help develop the mobile applications, this mobile app is extremely important as it acts as the bridge between the user and the wearable device. It needs to be high performing and work flawlessly.
The company you would be joining was founded several years ago after years of research into the sector thy operate, the founders have over 20 years experience between them in developing medical devices.
You would be working in a team of 12 Developers including iOS, Android and Embedded Software Engineers, they love technology and are really behind the companies goal of helping save lives and improving users lives.
- Develop Android applications that are easy to use, optimised and scalable
- Implement technical solutions to maintain and improve app
- Develop technical solutions
- Fully define and document unit and functional tests
- Integrate the app with the acoustic sensor SDK and cloud platform API's
- Strong experience with native Android app development - Android and Kotlin
- Understanding of OO principles
- Interest in UX/UI
- Familiarity of RESTful API's
- Experience writing unit and UI tests
If you would like to find out more about this then please get In touch.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's