Assistant Finance Controller
|Job Title:||Assistant Finance Controller|
|Salary:||£350.00 - £400.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Lawrence Morris|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2019 12:07|
My client based in Surrey are looking for an Assistant Financial Controller to begin a role ASAP. The successful candidate can expect an initial 3 month. The rate on offer for this position is £350-£400.
This role is to support the Senior finance controller in driving accounting, reporting and controlling activities, co-ordinating different parties involved to ensure timely and accurate financials.
Day to Day tasks:
- Balancing accounting sheets and documents
- Making sure that all PO's are correct
- Escalating any incident's to account's payable to deal with
- Liasing with off-shore teams
- Experience working with SOX framceworks - preferably J-Sox framework
- Strong knowledge of compliance and regulatory legislation
- Accounting qualifications such as: CIMA, ACA & ACCA are desirable
- Expertise in purchase order initiation including the ability to track, monitor and report
- Previous experience using P2P, R2R AND O2C processes
- Pharmaceutical or similar regulatory experience
- Working knowledge of SAP
If you are available, please apply with your most up to date CV.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's