Associate Director (Information/Cyber Security)
|Job Title:||Associate Director (Information/Cyber Security)|
|Salary:||Up to £110000 per annum + Bonus + Bens|
|Contact Name:||Jose Carrizales|
|Job Published:||September 28, 2020 14:21|
I am currently supporting a Risk consulting firm who are looking to recruit an Associate Director to help develop a brand-new Cyber Security Consultancy Practice. The ideal candidate will be willing to be part of an a informal an modern environment and will thrive while working with a fast growing organization.
What does the role require?
Extensive Advisory experience within Security in several of the following areas:
- GRC (i.e. ISO 27001/27002, ISO 27005, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, NIST 800-53, etc)
- Incident Response, Digital Forensics
Previous consulting experience specially within medium-sized firms. Proven record of managing large scale projects and leading teams in different practices and regions.
What does the role entail?
- Support practice strategy including sales, presales, solution development and implementation
- Work with other business areas, providing Security expertise for IT transformation projects
- Manage a large and diverse portfolio of customers (inc. Finance, Government and Telecomms industry sectors). You will Identify and advise on new business propositions.
Salary: Up to £110,000 base + bonus + bens
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please do not hesitate to apply to this advertisement or get in touch with Jose Carrizales direct at Lawrence Harvey to arrange a confidential conversation
Direct Line - 02039295890
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's