Automation anywhere (RPA) Developer
|Job Title:||Automation anywhere (RPA) Developer|
|Salary:||Up to £440.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Max Douglas|
|Job Published:||February 16, 2018 15:40|
Automation Anywhere (RPA) Developer:
As an Automation Anywhere (RPA) Developer, you will be responsible for turning Automation Anywhere solution designs into fully developed and tested robots. As the Automation Anywhere (RPA) Developer will deliver the robot automation to the Clients Digital project/programme.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
* Previous experience in Automation Anywhere (RPA) bot development.
* As an Automation Anywhere (RPA) Developer you will be responsible for development, testing and implementation of Automation Anywhere bot's that will interact with multiple third party applications.
* Identify opportunities for improvement in existing process and automate the process using Automation Anywhere software.
* Fine tune performance and operation issues that arise with Automation Anywhere Bots.
* Provide on-going operational support including upgrades, defect fixes and any Process change activities.
* Work closely with the Automation Anywhere (RPA) Solutions Architect and project team, Assist in Identify business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.
Located in Hampshire
6 months contract
Start date: ASAP
£440 per day
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
VMWare Automation Developer x2
£300.00 - £600.00 per day
Up to £440 per day
Robotic process automation (RPA) Technical Lead
Up to £616.66 per day
£300.00 - £400.00 per day
City of London, London
£350.00 - £500.00 per day