Automation Anywhere (RPA) Solutions Architect
|Job Title:||Automation Anywhere (RPA) Solutions Architect|
|Salary:||Up to £616.76 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||February 16, 2018 11:48|
One of my leading clients, a governmental organisation based in Hampshire require an Automation Anywhere (RPA) Solutions Architect to join them on-site for an initial 6 month contract.
As an Automation Anywhere (RPA) Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for turning Business and IT requirements into Automation Anywhere solutions design automations, clearly defining the systems, interfaces, data and infrastructure of each process automation. The Automation Anywhere (RPA) Solutions Architect will align designs to the Clients Digital project/programme.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Previous experience in Automation Anywhere (RPA), Business Process automation (BPM) projects as a Solution or Technical architect.
- Ability to engage business and technology stakeholders and produce technology artefacts from scratch.
- Extensive experience in Digital workplace automation.
- Wide range of technology experience such as Citrix, SAP, Web Technologies (Sitecore, .NET etc), Middleware Integration Technologies and similar backend platforms.
- Assess automation opportunity from business and technical perspective and perform due diligence to arrive at an optimal solution.
- Define the technical framework considering all relevant artefacts including Application, API and Data Integration, Security, Infrastructure Hosting, Performance and Scalability.
Is this exciting opportunity of interest? If so, please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's