Automation Test Analyst
|Job Title:||Automation Test Analyst|
|Salary:||£400 - £450 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Narcis Velcu|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2020 13:21|
Role: Test Analyst
Contract Length: 6 months
Location: Exeter (Flexi work)
Day Rate: £400-£450
IR35 Status: Inside
The team are looking for a Test Specialist to work within an existing team, delivering prioritised work with a focus on automation of testing. Experience delivering test automation is essential to this role.
- Specialist knowledge or experience of test and assurance practices, tools and techniques in an agile environment, including effective risk management.
- Proven knowledge of key concepts of agile development - the agile lifecycle, the mechanics of scrums and sprints, the principles of continuous integration
- Good knowledge of tools used for test automation, including bespoke, open source and commercial tools for functional and integration, non-functional and/or data process testing, including those that require coding skills in order to build a test framework.
- Knowledge of heath care informatics systems and the technology used..
- Proven ability to use structured test data and test environment provision to improve and enable functional and integration, non-functional and/or data process testing.
- Understanding of overall technological landscapes, evolving requirements, technology and trends
-Experience of diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving test, assurance and quality issues using tools such as JIRA, Cherwell or similar.
- Experience of acting as point of contact for functional and integration, non-functional and/or data process test activities and issues ranging in complexity within an agile development
-Ability to clearly articulate a complex technical and/or data architecture and to recognise the risks associated with that solution including regression risks.
- Knowledge of quality maturity models such as TMMI and quality standards such as the ISO9000 series to improve test capabilities
If you are interested, please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £50000 per annum + pension, benefits
SC Cleared Technical Analyst
£500 - £550 per day
Senior Insights Analyst
£55000 - £75000 per annum + pension, benefits
AWS DevOps Engineer
£50000 - £60000 per annum + 5-10% bonus + benefits