AVP Data Science
|Job Title:||AVP Data Science|
|Salary:||US$140 - US$180 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Austin Hernandez|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2020 19:42|
AVP Data Science - Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX
Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX
AVP Data Science
Lawrence Harvey is currently partnered with a fast growing centralized data science division in the DFW area and is looking for an exceptional data leader to take the organization to new heights in every area of the business.
The AVP of Data Science will be responsible for the leading the data science team from the front end on machine learning & predictive modeling to support all business units including Marketing, Operations, Finance and more. In this role you will partner with the VP of Data Science to establish the best practices and methodologies for a rapidly growing division.
* Assume ownership of end to end projects within machine learning and predictive modeling as well as putting them into production.
* Work cross functional within the organization to identify use cases and opportunities to maximize revenue, minimize cost and optimize business operations.
* Lead/mentor team of full stack data scientist
* Stay up to date on the most cutting-edge machine learning methodologies
* Regularly partner with VP of Data Science to identify growth potentials and formulate a plan of action.
Essential experience and job requirements:
- Strong modeling experience and statistical understanding within machine learning
- Demonstrated proven track record of successfully leading a team of data scientist
- Ability to give meaningful guidance on a technical standpoint to the entire team
This is an amazing opportunity and am excited to speak with you in more detail!
**Our client has an outstanding ability to hire and onboard remotely**
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's