AWS, AZURE, GCP Architect - Big Four Consultancy
|Job Title:||AWS, AZURE, GCP Architect - Big Four Consultancy|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Roycroft-Davis|
|Job Published:||September 01, 2020 15:37|
Senior Manager - Cloud Architect
One of the Big Four Consultancy Firms are searching for a Senior Manager to operate within public cloud to operate across AWS, Azure and GCP. This is a brand-new position holding the responsibility of leading Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) engagement within FTSE100 organisations.
The successful applicant will have ownership over delivering full lifecycle implementations or migration onto cloud products such as AWS, Azure and GCP. This includes involvement in pre-sales, solution design/architecture through to delivery and BAU.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Cloud Engineer/Architect to deliver a number of key cloud projects using the latest technology stack offered across GCP, AWS and Azure with an eye to future technologies coming out.
Salary - £85,000 - £105,000.
Location - UK wide travel (currently remote due to Covid)
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Must have architecture experience on minimum 1 project, with a particular focus on migrations to public or hybrid cloud.
- Experience using frameworks/methodologies
- Experience with on-prem to infrastructure and SAS including database/middleware, virtualisation, containerisation, API's and serverless functions.
- Minimum 5 years development experience across either AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Prior consultancy experience.
- Prior experience involved in pre-sales.
- Experience communicating with/presenting to C-suite.
- Architecture certifications - AWS, GCP or Azure.
This role will give you the opportunity to deliver some of the most exciting projects within the UK across AWS, Azure and GCP. If you'd like to be considered for this position please attach the latest version of your CV to your response and I will call you in due course.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
DevOps - GCP
Lille, Nord-Pas de Calais
£80000 - £90000 per annum + Car, Pension, Benefits
£500 - £600 per day
£70000 - £75000 per annum + training, pension, benefits