AWS DevOps & Platform Engineer
|Job Title:||AWS DevOps & Platform Engineer|
|Location:||Greater Manchester, England|
|Salary:||£450.00 - £500.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Robert Thurtell|
|Job Published:||February 23, 2018 16:44|
I am currently looking for a Platform & DevOps Engineer, who can undertake a 6 month contract based in Central Manchester.
The client requires a candidate that has strong AWS/Terraform's experience. This is a urgent requirement for the client and the start date is ASAP.
Skills required for the contract:
- Strong commercial experience of managing complex multi-tier enterprise infrastructure environments.
- Automation and Scripting skills including use of a Scripting languages; Bash, puppet etc.
- Proficiency with Scripting (eg BASH, Shell, python, PHP, ruby etc).
- In-depth knowledge of platform and application automated deployment eg (Puppet) especially within a AWS environment.
- Excellent Linux system administration skills (RHEL).
- Strong AWS skills. Certifications will be a bonus.
- CI/CD and Automation skills are essential.
This is a long-term project working for a high-growth company who are pushing cutting edge technologies.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply to the advert and send me an email on: firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in touch very soon. Many thanks.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's