AWS DevOps Engineer
|Job Title:||AWS DevOps Engineer|
|Salary:||£40000 - £60000 per annum + 5-10% bonus + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Humphreys|
|Job Published:||December 16, 2020 09:01|
AWS DevOps Engineer - Information Intelligence Consultancy
A leading technology consultancy specialised in information intelligence is searching for a talented AWS DevOps engineer to help deliver a dynamic range of solutions using the latest technologies approaches and innovations. This is a brand-new position within the team due to successful project wins, creating an exciting AWS DevOps pipeline.
The successful applicant will be part of a talented DevOps team to work with customers, understanding requirements to lead the design and build of CI / CD pipelines using a range of different containerisation and automatisation tools within an AWS environment.
This industry leading consultancy is currently in hyper-growth, already doubling the size of its team with plans to grow much more in 2021, providing an excellent opportunity to develop across different technology verticals and into management. This consultancy also prides itself on culture, often hosting team activities to create a great environment to work in.
This role is based can be in London and signed off between £40,000 to £60,000 plus a 5-10% Bonus as well as other benefits.
To be considered:
- Minimum 2 years commercial experience.
- DevOps expertise.
- Experience using configuration management and automation tools, one of more of the following: Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Chef, CloudFormation or an equivalent.
- Must have a proven track record delivering automated solutions and integrating automated test suites into a full CI/CD solution.
- Proficient in a programming language: Python, Golang, Nodejs or an equivalent.
- Familiarity with containerization tools: Docker, Kubernetes.
- Self-Motivated with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be eligible for Security Clearance.
- AWS Certification.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented DevOps Engineer to enhance their skillset by working on the latest technologies and join a growing organisation.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
AWS Devops Engineer
£70000 - £85000 per annum
AWS Engineer - Fintech Organisation!
City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Great Benefits!
Senior DevOps Engineer
£66000 - £90000 per annum
DevOps Engineer - Global Leading Cloud Provider!
£55000 - £80000 per annum + Great Benefits!