AWS DevOps Engineer
|Job Title:||AWS DevOps Engineer|
|Salary:||£500.00 - £550.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Neil Metcalf|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2019 11:44|
I am currently looking for an AWS DevOps Engineer, skilled with containers and configuration management, to join a large Digital transformation project in Exeter. This is an ASAP Start and will offer a long-term contract opportunity. The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Deploying Kubernetes to AWS (using KOPS) and deployment of Docker containers into Kubernetes.
- Build, deployment, configuration provisioning of AWS cloud based solutions.
- Proven experience of AWS cloud (AWS RDS, EKS).
- CI/CD, Ansible and Jenkins experience, including managing of containerised applications (Docker).
- Connecting JIRA and Slack to Jenkins for workflow management and visibility.
- Running unit tests, code review, integration test, performance tests and dependency scanning within CI/CD Pipeline.
- Alert/Monitoring experience (Prometheus, Grafana, Splunk).
- Configuration experience (SonarQube, Crucible, Helm, Docker, Git, Nexus, Junit, Black Duck, OpenVPN, Bastion Server, FreeIPA).
- AWS solutions architecture/design level experience would be a bonus.
- Experience of large-scale organisations and AWS programmes is strongly preferred.
For more information on this requirement and to register your interest, please come back to me with an updated CV and I will be in touch very soon.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's