AWS Engineer - London
|Job Title:||AWS Engineer - London|
|Salary:||Up to £90000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Roycroft-Davis|
|Job Published:||August 04, 2020 16:48|
An exciting opportunity for a cloud engineer!
Centred around AWS and GCP, my client is looking for a technically outstanding AWS, GCP, Platform and DevOps Engineer to join a brand new team. A global telecoms giant, who despite the current world situation are committed to bringing in new people to aide their digital transformation.
The DevOps and Platform Engineer is responsible for implementing the analytics and data landscape for my client's digital transformation. The role holder is responsible for the maintenance and enhancement of existing products and services and originating new products in a high paced and demanding agile squad environment.
My client is hiring an experienced and technically outstanding DevOps and Platform Engineer to work as part of the technical team delivering Big Data Cloud Analytics platform. A strong DevOps background with emphasis on Cloud environments is essential - ideally Google Cloud / GCP, but AWS and a willingness to cross train would be considered.
- Build and manage Vodafone's Neuron platform - a cloud analytics platform to enable Big Data workloads.
- Engineer solutions on GCP foundation platform using Infrastructure As Code methods (e.g. Terraform)
- Integrate, configure, deploy and manage centrally provided common cloud services (e.g. IAM, networking, logging, Operating systems, Containers.)
- Integrate, configure, deploy and manage centrally provided common shared service applications on cloud (e.g. Jenkins, Nexus, GoCD, Vault)
- Ensure compliancy with Operational risk standards (E.g. Network, Firewall, OS, Logging, Monitoring, Availability, Resiliency)
- Build and support continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and continuous testing activities.
Apply if you have:
- Demonstrable Cloud service provider experience (ideally GCP) - infrastructure build and configurations of a variety of services including Compute, Storage, Networking and Kubernetes
- Demonstrable experience of Linux administration and scripting preferably Red Hat
- Experience of working with Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) and continuous testing tools
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Experienced GCP DevOps engineers with solid Terraform and solid programing experience in the named languages should apply now.
Please apply directly here. If you can attach your mobile number to your CV I or a member of my team will give you a call as soon as you apply.
I am the Lead Recruitment Consultant for the Cloud space (AWS, AZURE, GCP) at Lawrence Harvey. If you want to get in touch about any AWS, AZURE, GCP related roles then connect with me on Linkedin or apply to this AD with your CV (even if it's not relevant to you). I have a number of cloud roles available across the country with new cloud opportunities coming almost daily.
Please reach out if you are an AWS, AZURE, GCP professional! I want to help!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
AWS Engineer - London - Remote Available
£50000 - £100000 per annum
Consultant React- AWS
£350 - £400 per day
York, North Yorkshire
£45000 - £75000 per annum
£45000 - £75000 per annum