Azure Data Architect
|Job Title:||Azure Data Architect|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Gurvinder Cheema|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2020 13:16|
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Cloud Architect to work on a contract basis. The contract will be 6 months in duration and will be initially home-based but the successful candidate must either be based near to or happy and able to commute to client-side.
- Expert level cloud architecture experience in Azure including server (EC2), storage, network and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS,), PaaS (Cloud-native/serverless) and SaaS and Hybrid and pirate cloud;
- Strong experience and track record of architecting solutions in Azure for the Public Sector and specifically complex cloud environments utilising Infrastructure as code, open-source products, containerisation.
- Strong experience of integrating DevOps toolsets, Scripting, and automation (Infrastructure as Code), with an understanding of Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Bamboo, etc;
- Strong knowledge of applying secure ways of working in Azure
- Excellent knowledge of Open Source tools and products;
- Ability to technically lead SMEs to achieve high quality scalable, robust, secure cost-effective architectural designs.
- Strong business/industry/commercial awareness;
- Ability to adapt effectively to changing and challenging circumstances and work to tight and changing deadlines.
Please submit with an updated CV to apply
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£550 - £600 per day
Lead Dev Azure
Architecte Cloud Azure
Azure Engineer - Large Transformation Programme!
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Great Benefits!
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£45000 - £55000 per annum + pension, benefits