Azure Data Platform Architect - Associate Director
|Job Title:||Azure Data Platform Architect - Associate Director|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£85000.00 - £110000.00 per annum + bonus, car, pension|
|Contact Name:||Mason Nathaniel|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2019 12:00|
Azure Data Architect Associate Director - £110K + Bonus + Benefits
Due to unprecedented growth my client urgently requires an experience Azure Data Architect to join their AI & Analytics practice in an associate director grade role based in London.
The practice works with its clients to help them understand the challenges to implementing AI solutions and guide them through the journey of doing so at scale. The Azure Data Architect would be part of a niche Microsoft group within the business unit who's niche focus is to act as the SME to clients implementing these solutions using the Microsoft Azure Data Platform.
This would see the Azure Data Architect working to gather a deep understanding of the clients requirements, setting strategy, achievable roadmaps, carrying out data architect and owning the implementation of for the Azure data platform supporting the overarching analytical services solution. This will include Azure Data Lakes, Data Factory, HDInsights, Events Hub, Azure SQL SW, Azure ML, Stream Analytics, Events Hub, CosmoDB, PowerBI and other analytics and Big Data related components.
The right candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven successful experience in a similar role carrying out the architecture, design and implementation of the Azure Platform for Data & Analytics
- Strong experience & knowledge of a variety of RDBMS such as MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB NoSQL etc
- Experience Data Warehousing experience and utilisation of methodologies such as Kimball, InMon etc.
- Understanding of big data uses-cases and Hadoop based design patterns
- Solid technical skills with Azure Data Platform components including Azure SQL DB/DW, HD Insight, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Data Lake Analytics, Azure Data Factory, CosmoDB, Azure ML, Stream Analytics etc
Any of the following would be a bonus:
- Any Microsoft Azure Big Data Analytics or Cloud Platform certifications
- Experience Big Data Technologies i.e. Hadoop (Hortonworks/Cloudera), Spark, Storm, Pig, Hive etc
- Any exprience in Data Science or Machine Learning
In return for your skills you will receive:
- Salary up to £110,000
- Generous bonus
- 25 days holidays
- Holiday buy/sale
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Fully funded access to industry certs & seminars etc
- And much more…..
Your new employer is a global systems integrator who's EMEA CEO and all the AI Practices leadership all based in the UK. This creates a level of efficiencies and speed of decision making that is setting them up as a leader in the UK market.
You will be joining a practice growing at a considerable rate and at a time that will provide you with plenty of opportunity to work on projects visible to the whole industry. They are keen to bring someone in who wants to progress their career and is keen to become a true evangelist in the Analytics market. You will be provided with all the support, access to resources and permission to innovate you could want to make a real success of your timer here!
If this sounds interesting apply now and lets discuss the next big step in your career
Azure Data Architect - £110K + Bonus + Benefits
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Data Architect - Azure
£500 - £600 per day
BI / Data Architect
£600 - £700 per day
AI & Data Analytics Solutions Architect
City of London, London
£75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + bonus, car, pension
Big Data Architect - Data Vault 2.0 - Banking Sector
City of London, London
£90000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + bonus, pension, health
Director of Data & Analytics
£150000.00 - £200000.00 per annum