Azure Programme Manager
|Job Title:||Azure Programme Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Gurvinder Cheema|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2020 15:58|
Currently hiring for a programme manager to be based in Central London for a 6 months initial contract for my leading client.
This role touches all these facets and requires a Program Manager that can embody a CEO mindset, scoped to an area of the financial services business within Azure.
- Engage directly with customers at the CIO/CTO level, supporting executive briefings and innovation partnerships. Identify and close opportunities with top tier customers.
- Heavy involvement with customer's architecture including the following:
- Provide Azure technical direction and lead a group of one or more architects to proactively provide guidance on engineering methodologies, standards and leading practices
- Architect and design solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Create and review Azure architecture and solution design artifacts
- Develop a deep understanding of how lead customers use Azure platform and use of Compute, Storage, Database, and modern workloads like artificial intelligence and cognitive services.
- Establish growth and adoption strategies and execution plans to drive growth for Azure with financial services customers.
- Drive large strategic and complex projects, with executive visibility and many critical dependencies.
- Manage processes related to modernization, architecture, and business transformation.
- 7+ years of experience in product, project or program management working with cloud and/or focused on Financial services. Preferred Qualifications:
- Deep Azure technical and business transformation knowledge/exposure
- Demonstrates strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills
- Passion for driving hands-on technical collaboration across teams
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent industry experience
- Ability to analyse and operate at various levels of abstraction
- Ability to balance what is strategically right with what is practically realistic
- Ability to innovate and drive change
- Passion and focus on delivering the right customer experience
If interested in this position, please apply with updated version of your CV
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's