Azure Solution Architect
|Job Title:||Azure Solution Architect|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£550 - £600.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Robert Thurtell|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2019 13:53|
I am currently looking for an Azure Solution Architect to work in Central London on a cutting-edge technology programme, which creates new product pushing this industry sector forward.
The department is responsible for the design and governance of solutions and setting the technical strategic direction for it's market offerings. You will provide technical and architecture leadership and full range of advisory and delivery services across multiple architecture domains.
The Solution Architect will:
- Take full ownership for all high-level architecture activities and outputs for programme/project deliveries.
- Provide architecture/design leadership and oversight for all detailed design activities on the Azure programme/project deliveries.
- Ensure effective design governance for the solution, establishing and running design working groups at delivery level and appropriately interfacing with wider organisational governance.
- Overall 10+ years of IT experience of which 5+ years of experience ideally in Solution Architecture or Systems/Technical architecture roles.
- Background in software engineering or systems integration/client solution implementation experience with a major Systems Integrator is desirable.
- Experience managing solution architecture workstream on medium-large size projects and programmes.
- Strong understanding of strategic IT planning and Enterprise Architecture methodologies/frameworks is desired. Preferably TOGAF (or equivalent) certified.
- Strong technical skills in Azure cloud and Microsoft technologies is essential (not purely infrastructure, but application design and delivery in Azure cloud and awareness of Azure infrastructure services).
- Oracle and/or Java skills/experience or knowledge and architect-level exposure to wider systems/technology exposure (e.g. Finance systems, HR systems, CRM systems implementation and integration) is desirable but not essential.
For more information on this exciting contract opportunity and to register your interest, please come back to me with an updated CV and I will be in touch very soon.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Azure Cloud architect
Azure Security Architect
£650 - £700 per day
Lead Azure DevOps Architect
£650 - £725 per day
Mulesoft Solution Architect
Oracle ERP Solution Architect - Large Consultancy - Perm
£60000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + Benefits DoE