Azure Solution Architect
|Job Title:||Azure Solution Architect|
|Salary:||£500 - £575 per day|
|Contact Name:||Robert Thurtell|
|Job Published:||August 28, 2019 09:42|
I am currently working with a very exciting client who are pushing the boundaries with their new pioneering product range, all run on Azure Cloud. This business, based in Surrey, are looking for an Azure Solution Architect on an initial 3 month basis, ASAP start.
You will be Accountable for high quality, scalable, cost effective and secure technology architecture for all solutions to meet their strategic goals.
- Responsible for translation of business requirements into a technical design
- Responsible for ensuring that client solution designs will exceed SLA requirements
- Responsible for design of DR capability for all solutions
- Responsible for design of the capacity management processes for all solutions
- Support development team in backend coding
- Support technical input into RFI and RFP processes
- Responsible for continuous improvement of all technical processes and documentation, to improve the quality of solutions
- Extensive experience of development in .NET in Microsoft Azure
- Extensive experience of Microsoft Azure and leading cloud platforms across SaaS, PaaS and IaaS
- Extensive experience of designing Identity Management Services
- Change management experience
- Ability to form strong working relationships with clients, stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)Strong technical understanding of project requirements
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please come back to me asap with an updated CV and I will be in touch.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's