Azure Technical Architect
|Job Title:||Azure Technical Architect|
|Contact Name:||Hari Udhaydharshan|
|Job Published:||October 28, 2021 16:44|
Role: Azure Technical Architect
Rate: negotiable INSIDE IR35
Duration: upto 6 months initial
As an Azure Technical Architect the skills required would be:
- Azure Landing Zone Management (PIM Roles, Governance and Subscription Model)
- Azure Policy Definition and Implementation and Monitoring
- Architectural designs and reviews (eg Patterns for IaaS and PaaS Service Deployment)
- Azure Monitor, App Insights Solutions Integration
- Azure Automation
- Azure DevOps
You'll have relevant experience in:
- Excellent communication and influencing skills - verbal & written - with ability to liaise at all levels, including board.
- Ability to articulate vision, engage stakeholders, and provide technical leadership to deliver the vision.
- Ability to drive change and overcome obstacles and resistance.
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment, clarifying strategies and plans, giving a sense of direction and purpose for self and team.
- Decision making by seeking constructive outcomes in discussions.
- Setting direction and taking ownership for deliverables.
- Experience using enterprise azure patterns and aliments
- Experience delivering in large complex environments
For more information, do not hesitate to get in touch.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's