|Job Title:||BI Analyst|
|Salary:||£40000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits|
|Contact Name:||Brad Newton|
|Job Published:||October 06, 2021 10:11|
Our client is a leading a communications agency, working with Start ups to Blue Chip companies covering all sectors from Finance to Retail. As such we're open to any industry background.
Responsibilities of Business Intelligence Analyst:
- Utilise trends and predictive analytic models to provide clear and concise actionable insights to senior stakeholders.
- Support functions across the business with data and analysis.
- Collect and understand requirements for new Power BI or Tableau reporting and deliver new reports
- Work with business and IT teams to ensure strategic approach taken
- Develop culture of data driven decision making through training and education
Experience to be Business Intelligence Analyst:
- Being able to turn data into insights.
- Requires strong working knowledge of Microsoft SQL databases
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power BI or Tableau
- Strong business data analysis skills
- Effectively interacts and communicates with clients and colleagues to understand what kind of information they need to produce it
Keywords: Business Intelligence, BI, Insights, BA, Business Analyst, Power BI, SQL
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's