BI Developer (12M FTC)
|Job Title:||BI Developer (12M FTC)|
|Salary:||£47000 - £53000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Greg McCrudden|
|Job Published:||April 22, 2021 17:07|
BI Developer working with a well-recognised international company. The company has committed to organizational transformation, this will involve the implementation of MS Dynamics as a new base platform across operations. Your role will be to develop your own BYODB solution for MS Dynamics.
* Create, develop, test and oversee a "bring your own database" solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365
* Develop reports in Power BI
* Move data from an in-house SQL data warehouse to the BYODB environment
* Improvement of the solution using Power Apps
* Experienced in the development and design across the BI stack
* Knowledge and experience with the Microsoft SQL Stack; (SSIS and SSAS)
* Experience with MS Azure
* Ability to develop interactive reports with the use of Microsoft Power BI
* Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations as a data source, as well as experience of Microsoft Common Data Model
An excellent opportunity for a BI Developer to grow within a company that has recently invested in the department to help drive results. You will be working on exciting BYODB solutions and will work on projects that will see the company move forward.
Please send me a copy of your CV.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's