|Job Title:||BI Developer|
|Salary:||£400 - £425 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Franke|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2021 09:55|
Im currently recruiting for a BI Developer to join a client of mine on an initial 5 months contract but will likely go further than that. This role will be Inside IR35 paying £425 per day max.
- Good working knowledge of relevant BI technologies and methodologies (T-SQL, Full Microsoft BI Stack - SSAS, SSIS and SSRS, etc.).
- Good understanding of data interrogation via T-SQL, DAX - Being able to create calculated metrics and document these in line with our cubes.
- Proven track record in building ETL cleansing and transformation routines, Data Quality Frameworks, Orchestration Frameworks using SSIS, Stored procedures and equivalent tools on a scheduled and automated basis.
- Solid understanding of Data Warehousing methodologies, particularly Kimball (Star Schema, SCD's, Dimensions, Facts) with a view for a single version of the truth.
- Good understanding of Data Warehouse concepts and structures (dimensional modelling), cubes and ETL processes.
- Good analytical skills with a proven ability to use data to provide insights and identify root cause.
Please apply for further details.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's