|Job Title:||BI Developer|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + + 20%|
|Contact Name:||Greg McCrudden|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2021 16:47|
BI Developer opportunity to support the BI department by completing projects under the supervision of the BI Manager. The BI Developer will be responsible for certain areas of development, maintenance and report design. The BI Developer will be asked to work independently on tasks that are assigned to them and will be responsible for the results of the output.
A fantastic opportunity for a BI Developer looking for good exposure to projects and the responsibility to handle them individually.
* Work with BI teams to design BI dashboards and reports.
* SQL Server development using mainly T-SQL and SSIS.
* Develop data warehouses, process automation, BI solutions, reports and applications.
* Develop reports for the underwriters and claims team.
* Provide relevant datasets and reports to enable exception and compliance reporting.
* Experience using SSIS or SSRS.
* Familiar with Microsoft BI stack including Power BI.
* T-SQL development experience.
* Good understanding of .Net
* Data modelling background.
Preferred (Not Essential)
* Experience in the Lloyds of London Market
* Other insurance background
* C#, Excel, SharePoint
An excellent opportunity for a BI developer to join an enthusiastic organization. They are looking for someone to support the BI department and serve the business with the information it needs to make crucial decisions moving forward.
Please attach a copy of your CV.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's