|Job Title:||BI Developer|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + + bonus / benefits|
|Contact Name:||Greg McCrudden|
|Job Published:||December 15, 2021 09:05|
BI Developer opportunity within an industry leading finance organization. The department are responsible for the development and support of technology solutions to support business operations. As the BI developer you will be working with a global IT department and be heavily involved across different development activities.
The BI Developer will operate a diverse range of clients through different software projects.
* Data Warehouse design and implementation
* Create specific dashboards relevant to client needs.
* Work closely with business analyst and end-users to implement feature enhancements to existing systems and data warehouses.
* Working with internal staff and third parties to develop new databases.
* Experience using Power BI
* Good understanding of Microsoft SQL stack
* Proven ability to lead projects and teams
* Excellent communicator, ideally stakeholder experience
* Project professionalism
An excellent opportunity for an experienced BI Developer to showcase an understanding of Power BI and SQL and the ability to handle project requirements. The role is perfect for someone looking to make the next step into a more responsibility driven position.
Please send me a copy of your CV.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's