BI Manager - Global Insurer!!
|Job Title:||BI Manager - Global Insurer!!|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + bonus, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Mason Nathaniel|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2018 17:00|
The LHi Data & Analytics team have been tasked with finding an experienced BI Manager to work for a significant player in the global insurance market and be based in their London HQ.
As the BI Manager to will take over an existing BI department of 10 BI specialists and will be responsible for setting best practice, ensuring project delivery to time lines and within budget, and work with the business to ensure the continued optimization and maintenance of the existing BI environment.
The BI manager will also be responsible for data governance and GDRP. You will provide man management to the team, ensuring they have the right skills and direction to deliver robust Data Warehousing and Reporting solutions back to the business on a global scale.
- Previous experience as a BI Manager providing line management and technical leadership within a similar role with substantial Commercial Insurance or London Markets sector exposure
- An exceptional grounding in BI Tools & Techniques, Data Warehouse Principles and ETL Processing
- Experience of SQL Server & TSQL (v 2012+)
- Solid experience of SAP Data Services for ETL Processing
- Strong exposure of SAP BO for reporting and other BI Reporting Tools such as PowerBI, Qlikview, Tableau etc
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and full experience in all phases of the projects lifecycle
A global leader in the insurance sector with over 70,000 employees and a history going back over 100 years. As well as Europe they have a strong brand in China, India and the middle East.
Internally, the BI Team operates in a flexible, dynamic and inclusive office environment.
For your expertise and dedication you will receive:
- Salary of up to £85,000 + 10% bonus
- Benefits including pension, health care, income protection, vouchers, discounts, season ticket loan and more...
If this is a role that you feel you would be suitable for, apply now on line or send your up to date CV to email@example.com
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
BI Project Manager
£450 - £475 per hour
BI Consultant (Lloyd's of London)
City of London, London
£450 - £500 per day
BI Business Analyst - Lloyds Insurance Market - £65,000!
City of London, London
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + pension, gym, healthcare etc
Senior Oracle BI Consultant - Tier One Practice -
£60000.00 - £90000 per annum + Benefits