Big Data Consulting Partner- Exceptional Opportunity!!!
|Job Title:||Big Data Consulting Partner- Exceptional Opportunity!!!|
|Salary:||£110000.00 - £150000.00 per annum + car, bonus, pension etc|
|Contact Name:||Mason Nathaniel|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2018 09:11|
The Big Data Consulting Partner will sit in a leadership position in the practice and play an integral part in ensuring the continued success of the practice through building strategic partnerships, managing consultant delivery on enterprise level projects, practice growth and operations for key client accounts.
The practice continues to consistently grow in the double digits and this opportunity would see the Big Data Consultant Partner not only working with some of the best known brands in the UK, but also in close proximity to the latest technological break-through's in BI, Big Data, Blockchain and IoT to name a few.
As a Big Data Consulting Partner your role will be two fold;
1) build strong relationships with senior stakeholders, helping them to understand how they can leverage Big Data Technologies such as the Hadoop Ecosystem to solve their unique business problems. You will guide them through the journey ensuring budgets, profitability and time lines are achieved and will be accountable for engaging with teams on site on best practice and oversee performance/deliverables etc.
2) Taking full, personal ownership of high profile projects responsible for guiding the full Big Data Solution project lifecycle including discovery, requirements analysis, Big Data Solution architecture design, implementation, testing and deployment.
- Successful previous experience in a similar role guiding clients on analytics adoption shaping and managing complex Big Data projects across a variety of industry sectors
- In depth previous experience of delivering end to end Big Data implementations
- Strong 'hands on' experience with the Big Data Tech Stack i.e. Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Spark, Sqoop, Cassandra, Pig, kafka etc
- Experience with Cloud based Big Data implementations utilising tech such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Hands on skills with ETL TOOLS such as Informatica, SSIS, Talend, Pentaho etc
- Experience of delivering Data Lake Implementations
- Experience of leading multi-skilled, geographically distributed teams delivering big data implementations
- Exceptional skills building C-Level client relationships
As a Big Data Consulting Partner you will be entitled to an exceptional remuneration package including up to £150,000 + benefits including generous bonus, pension, health care, life assurance, vouchers, discounts and much more...
A consultancy at the forefront of the Business & Digital Transformation curve working with the biggest names in Financial Services, Capital Markets, Healthcare, Media and FMCG to name a few of the sectors they operate in.
With a truly global presence, well over 100,000 employees worldwide and numerous awards for 'Best Place to Work" etc the company are a great home to push your career to the next level and enjoy a healthy work/life balance.
If this is a role that could interest you apply online or send your up to date CV with a convenient time to speak to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Big Data Engineer - Leeds
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Big Data Engineer - Glasgow
£55000 - £80000 per annum
Senior Big Data Engineer - Banking Sector!
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€65000.00 - €85000.00 per annum + bonus, pension, health
Senior Big Data Architect - £125,000 + bonus
City of London, London
£100000.00 - £125000.00 per annum + bonus, pension, healthcare
Senior Big Data Engineer - London - £100,000 + benefits
£85000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + bonus, pension, health care