Big Data Manager - Financial Services - London - £110,000
|Job Title:||Big Data Manager - Financial Services - London - £110,000|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£90000 - £110000 per annum + car, bonus, pension|
|Contact Name:||Mason Nathaniel|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2018 18:25|
I am working with one of the largest and most respected management consultancies globally to find an experienced Big Data Manager to join their Financial Services Practice in London.
The Big Data Manager will join the a fresh, swiftly growing practice focused on working with CFOs from some of the largest companies in the Banking, Capital Markets and Insurance sectors to guide them through a transition of digital transformation that will see them revolutionise their internal data environment.
As Big Data Manager you will be responsible for understand the clients requirements, setting analytics strategy, achievable roadmaps, capability establishment and POCs for advanced analytics across Big Data (Hadoop Clusters, Data Lakes etc), Data Science & Machine Learning, NLP & Real Time Analytics.
You will also head up the delivery teams on site ensuring best practice is adhered to and delivery on time and to budget.
- Successful experience in a similar role designing & delivering large scale Big Data & Advanced Analytics strategy and propositions with a Financial Service environment
- Strong technical know-how in Big Data Tech such as Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, HDFS, Cassandra, Spark, Sqoop, Nifi etc
- Experience of utilising patterns to implement Big Data Security Governance
- Experience of data ingestion
- Knowledge of data analytics tools such as SAS Analytics, Spotfire, IBM Watson, Azure ML, Tableau etc
- Skills in data modelling, data warehousing, data governance, data architecture etc will not be foreign to you
- Any previous experience in a Consulting or Advisory environment would be highly beneficial, but not essential
- Salary up to £110,000
- Car allowance
- Private medical
- Income protection
- Vouchers & Discounts
- And more
Working for one of the larger management consultancies worldwide will see you working with prestigious clients on interesting projects and working at the cutting edge of the Big Data Analytics space.
All projects are based in London and when not on site you can work from home or a local office. You will encouraged to be visible in the market through talking at conference and will be provided full funded training and access to certifications.
If this sound like an interesting challenge to you apply right now and lets talk!!
Big Data Manager - Financial Services - London
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Big Data Analytics Manager - Financial Services - London
City of London, London
£90000 - £105000 per annum + car, bonus, pension
Principle Data Scientist - London - £110,000 + Benefits + Bonus
£90000 - £110000.00 per annum + bonus, car, pension, health
Senior Big Data Engineer - London - £100,000 + benefits
£85000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + bonus, pension, health care
Big Data DevOps Engineer - London - £85,000
City of London, London
£70000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + Bonus, pensionm health care