|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Location:||East of England, England|
|Salary:||£400 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Hari Udhaydharshan|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2019 09:54|
Role: Business Analyst
Location: Buckinghamshire / Bedfordshire
Duration: 3-6 months
Rate: circa £400pd
As part of our Digital Transformation programme their roles will be to go into the key service areas to understand the current processes and how they can be optimised to deliver efficiencies.
The role will include building the requirements for the digital journeys that will be available to the journeys and feed the information back the relevant line of business solutions. These will be detailed requirements that need to be to a quality standard that can be passed to our system integrators to develop.
As part of the role they will be responsible for the end to end process with light touch scrum role.
- Understand existing LoB functionality and planned roadmap (any upgrade/change planned)
- Work with P&SD, BI Solutions Architect, ICT team and Product Owner to develop the whole solution design for the service (includes: platform, reporting, LoB and mobile components)
- Receive business requirements from the P&SD team and identify the ability of the LoB to support these requirements
- Engage with the 3rd party supplier to discuss feasibility of any requirements that fall outside of existing product to ascertain additional functionality costs and timescales to deliver
- Work closely with the P&SD and OD team to understand financial benefits that changes to the LoB system will enable
- Produce a cost/benefit feasibility study to inform the service design report before signature
- Escalate and engage appropriate Service and IT stakeholders regarding change delivery progress where appropriate.
- Support as required the procurement processes when applicable.
For more information, do not hesitate to get in touch.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's