|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Start Date:||3rd February|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Atkinson|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2020 11:36|
My client located in Central London are currently looking for a Business Analyst to start no later than the beginning of February for a 3 month project.
You will analyse the needs of the users and the wider business ensuring the outcomes align with their strategy, delivering into the business architecture.
You will also be responsible for the discovery of user needs, gap analysis, impact analysis, stakeholder management, business solution design, User Stories creation and maintenance.
They are looking for the below skill-set and experience:
- Evidence of experience in Business Analysis - gathering needs and analysing information using comprehensive tools and techniques
- Evidence of ability to map business processes and data flow from source to target according to the data and development life-cycle
- Process re-design and optimisation and mapping of user journeys. Producing As-Is and To-Be business process models.
- Experience of working with both traditional and modern interfaces and systems integration, to document proposals for possible solutions and drive the solution of choice with the developers and others.
- Evidence of strong stakeholder management skills, and the ability to communicate and build relationships effectively with a broad range of people, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrable experience of working with development teams in an Agile delivery setup, creating BDD style User Stories, maintaining and prioritising Product backlog and road-map with Product Owners.
- Demonstrable experience of acting as conduit between development team and stakeholders in translating requirements into both technical and non-technical speak/language to facilitate communications and engagement.
- Demonstrable experience in writing acceptance criteria, carrying out acceptance testing to validate technical designs and developments.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment using SCRUM or other Agile frameworks
- Previous experience working with Public Sector clients or the NHS
- Experience working with MSSQL or MySQL to query databases
- Previous experience working with API and Microservice-driven applications
The client is willing to pay market rate for this role. If of interest please apply with your most recent CV and I will be in touch to discuss in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst -
Global Pricing Analyst
£180.00 - £200.00 per day
SAS Data Analyst
New York, USA
Up to £100000.00 per annum
Data Visualisation Analyst/Power BI Developer
Up to £440 per day