|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Location:||Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear|
|Salary:||£450 - £500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Narcis Velcu|
|Job Published:||November 03, 2020 08:43|
Role: Business Analyst x2
Contract: 3 months initially
Day Rate: £450 - £500
IR35 Status: Inside
Location: Newcastle ( but fully remote)
We require two experienced Business Analysts. The role will focus on supporting the transition of livestock traceability from a third-party company into Livestock Information including the implementation of a new IT system.
The successful applicant's will follow and work within the design & change lifecycle, proposing / producing robust solutions whilst delivering business analysis functions:
- Detailing requirements both system and process
- Creating, analysing, reviewing and maintaining business processes
- Undertaking gap analysis to Identify design issues, developing solution options, helping to identify and quantify benefits.
- Undertake detailed impact assessments to understand the overall change and the supporting design products required for implementation this will include internal training and guidance
- Throughout the above activities the Business Analyst will be recognising and working with the right people to help manage successful business change and outcomes.
-Previous experience of working in a government environment on a business transformation project as a Senior Business Analyst.
-Evidence of qualification and experience in business analysis (e.g. ISEB) and business improvement techniques, (e.g. LEAN) will also be required.
-Recent BA experience if possible, with an emphasis on business process and system design - not looking for PM experience or agile scrum team leaders
If you are interested, please apply and I will be in touch asap.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst DOS
£750 - £850 per day
Finance Business Analyst
City of London, London
Up to £500 per day
MI Business Analyst
£50000 - £65000 per annum + pension, benefits
£50000 - £60000 per annum + pension, benefits
£45000 - £70000 per annum + pension, benefits