|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||£425 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Megan Freeman|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2021 16:00|
I am currently recruiting for a Technical Business Analyst to complete a 6 month project supporting an NHS client with their data and reporting refinement. As part of the role, you will support with the final output of a series of interactive dashboards and reports to enhance their customer service.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Ability to use CAFM systems to support a move within the directorate from management by presenteeism, to management by output.
- Ability to providing a clear insight into compliance activities by discipline achieved within a directorate.
- Ability to create compliance reporting including the completion of remedial activity against compliance checks to ensure that they are achieved within a specified timescale.
- Ability of collecting and using data that will assess the performance of teams or individual staff. The aim shall be to ensure the most efficient service is delivered.
- Ability to develop the use of existing under-utilised systems. We have a system for Leases and licences where we believe performance can be improved.
- Proficient in the use of MS Teams
- Proficient in the use of Teamwork Projects
- Proficient in the use of Teamwork Desk
- Proficient in the use of SQL Management Studio
- Be highly skilled in the transformation of non-technical requirements to high technical documentation and the ability to translate those requirement both verbally and in writing to varying levels of user
- Ability to create documentation to support data warehouse dimensional modelling
- Ability to create BPMN process diagrams
- Ability to define, document and communicate Analytical and statistical data to key stakeholder
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
O2C/Billing Business Analyst
£500 - £550 per day
Salesforce Business Analyst - Outside IR35
£500 - £550 per day
Business Intelligence Manager
£45000 - £55000 per annum + pension, benefits
2nd Line Support Analyst
£40000 - £42000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits