Business Analyst - FULLY REMOTE
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - FULLY REMOTE|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Atkinson|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2019 16:40|
My client are looking for technical expertise across a discovery phase into the needs of their users and potential systems they could implement in relation to a learning management, induction and on boarding system.
Essential skills and experience:
- Must be able to deliver project within 30 days
- Experience of delivering a discovery phase in line with GDS Guidelines
- Analysis and evaluation of existing systems, processes and user journeys
- Delivering projects for systems with multiple customer groups.
- Delivering projects at speed with clearly identified deliverables and timescales.
- Able to identify each stage of the project and what it will include.
- Experience of extensive testing internally and with end users and clear identification of what this might include.
- Experience of working on a project that has helped to identify and implement a successful customer focused LMS or Induction and On boarding System
- Have demonstrable awareness of the market and emerging technologies
- Experience of drawing up recommendations and options for and alpha then beta on system projects.
- Demonstrable evidence of ability to incorporate a range of innovative and cutting-edge technologies to enhance product specifications, resulting in increased functionality and improved user experience.
The client are paying market rate for this role.
If this is of interest to you, please apply with your recent CV and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
Salesforce Business Analyst
£450.00 - £550.00 per day
Junior/Associate Producer | Project Planning | Agile | Remote
South West London, London
Up to £45000 per annum + pension, benefits