Business Analyst (GDPR)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst (GDPR)|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£450.00 - £500.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Kieran Aldred|
|Job Published:||January 25, 2018 17:58|
The ideal candidate will have come from a strong regulatory background and have some experience working on GDPR projects.
- Perform Business Process Analysis
- Define "As Is" and "To Be" state of personal data
- Create project lifecycle documentation
- Participates in Integration Testing and UAT.
- Vendor management skills (desirable)
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst - Salesforce
£47.50 - £52.50 per hour
City of London, London
Senior Cyber Security Analyst
SOC Security Analyst
West Midlands, England
£200 - £300 per day