Business Analyst (Lloyd's of London market)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst (Lloyd's of London market)|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£500.00 - £550.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Kieran Aldred|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2017 17:09|
**only candidates with a strong background in London market insurance can be considered**
- Business/workflow mapping and business/workflow process review experience.
- Good understanding (business and technical) of underwriting, policy management and CRM systems.
- Excellent communication skills needed to be able to build effective working relationships across all colleagues and management levels.
- Effective requirement gathering, stakeholder management, systems/process modelling and web development.
- In depth knowledge of the Lloyd's of London market
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £391.19 per day
Business Analyst - Salesforce
£47.50 - £52.50 per hour
Junior/Graduate IT Consultant - Award winning Practice - London
£20000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
£200 - £300 per day
Technical Writer, Office 365 (contract), Oxfordshire
£300 - £330 per day