Business Analyst - Project Delivery
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - Project Delivery|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Salary:||£350.00 - £400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Narcis Velcu|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2020 12:58|
Role: Business Analyst
Length: Initial 3 months
IR35 status: Outside IR35
*Remote work available*
One of my leading clients require a Business Analyst to support one of their business programme. This is a key role providing programme support for completion of separation tasks.
Expected Skills include use of the following tools:
- Microsoft Project, SharePoint, Visio, MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Tasks will include:
- Previous experience around Azure Platform.
- Experience working with DevOps Teams
- Mapping people, process, systems, and data
- Identifying changes needed for people, process, systems, and data
- Supporting business data migration tasks and assessing data
- Identifying systems for decommissioning and support decommissioning work
- Desire to make a difference through effective delivery and support
Candidates should have significant previous experience working as a Business Analyst. This role is initially for 3 months with extensions expected for the right candidate. The programme is expected to run for a significant time.
A BA who is able to evidence good all-round skills is required. This role encompasses business, people, systems and data. Preferred candidates will have a broad range of relevant experience.
Please respond with your CV if you are interested and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's