Business Analyst to work on agile software development project
|Job Title:||Business Analyst to work on agile software development project|
|Salary:||£380 - £400 per day|
|Start Date:||Monday 14th September 2020|
|Contact Name:||Musa Konteh|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2020 15:00|
Business Analyst to work on agile software development project - 5 Months initial - Surrey + Remote (UK Wide Travel) - OUTSIDE IR35
BASELINE SECURITY CLEARANCE (BPSS) WILL BE REQUIRED
Business Analyst to;
Story development - analysing user needs and writing up for developers to implement.
Support - managing feedback, identifying support issues, writing up in detail.
Communications - producing user manuals, screencasts.
Training - deliver training; develop "train the trainer" programme.
Quality assurance - carrying out testing, producing test data/reports
Essential skills and experience
- Ability to analyse user needs/business requirements and to produce user stories that developers can implement
- Communicating complex information including good verbal and written skills
- Communicating complex information including running formal training sessions/programmes
- Communicating complex information including communicating technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Developing test scripts and carrying out testing in a logical and systematic way, providing feedback to developers
- Effective team working skills to ensure constructive use of everyone's skills and experience within the team
- Basic understanding of XML
- Able to quickly grasp a wide range of technologies and understand complex systems
- Experience of working on Agile development projects
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team, designing user-focused digital systems
- Experience of forming effective working relationships with key customers, stakeholders and colleagues within a complex management structure
- Experience of developing training materials for bespoke systems
- Experience of working on document production/editing/management systems
*NOTE*: Working arrangement are flexible, with work required in Westminster and occasional trips to Scotland. Home/remote working is also available.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Finance Business Analyst
Software House Senior Project Manager - Birmingham Consultancy
Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
£35000 - £50000 per annum + pension, benefits
Senior SharePoint Developer
Up to £475 per day
Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000 - £35000 per annum