Business Change Manager
|Job Title:||Business Change Manager|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + excellent pension|
|Contact Name:||Tom Clarke|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2018 09:59|
Business Change Manager:
- Should have proven track record in similar Change Manager role
- Will have cross functional business experience
- Should have strong understanding of change management methodologies i.e. Prosci.
- Will be experienced in business change, not just IT change.
- Ideally will have experience of Target Operating Models (TOM)
This is a great business to work in, all activities are done from Bracknell so there is minimal travel (1/2 days a month maximum). They company are large and undergoing significant change so there is plenty to get stuck into.
They also have a brilliant pension and seek only to hire 'nice people'. Please apply now to be considered.
key words: Business Change Manager, Change Manager, Change Management, Transformation Manager.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Business Analyst
City of London, London
£500.00 - £600.00 per day
OBIEE Business Analyst - Staffordshire End User
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benefits
IoT Business Analyst - London - £50,000 - £65,000
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Pension
€300.00 - €400.00 per day
Payroll Manager CEGEDIM SRH