|Job Title:||Business Consultant|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits|
|Contact Name:||Brad Newton|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2021 09:44|
Our client is a leading Financial Services and Insurance consultancy.
Responsibilities of a Business Consultant
- Act a business analyst/consultant within a software environment (specific Insurance knowledge a plus).
- Communicate clearly, present logically and participate in business discussions.
- Technical awareness with ability to understand average to complex software problems and facilitate the optimum solution. Experience with Oracle, PL/SQL and Java a distinct advantage.
- Configure various software attributes including product screens, database artefacts and business rules
- Ability to support and advise the project team and customers on limitations and opportunities for customer solutions based on knowledge of the software product
- A good understanding of project delivery methodologies and governance
- Understand of the software development lifecycle
Experience required of Business Consultant
- Experience with Oracle DB and Oracle ADF
- Experience with Web services (Soap and/or Rest)
- Database skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of the financial services (in particular Life & Pensions) industry a plus
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
D365 Business Central Consultant
£400 - £500 per day
Business Security Consultant
€90000 - €110000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£350 - £385 per day