Business Development Exceutive
|Job Title:||Business Development Exceutive|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Lewis|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2020 16:15|
Business Development Executive- HR focussed Tech Start up - UK
My client is in the top 30 of the fastest growing technology start-ups in Europe. They are looking for an experienced Business Development executive to help continue its rapid growth and presence within the UK.
You will sell a unique tool that uses the latest AI technology to enable effective employee engagement and retention.
The company offer an attractive overall package, including equity, and the ability to be an influential figure in a fasting moving start-up.
- Ownership of the full sales cycle.
- Establishing the company's presence within the UK with a view to bring on household names in the first year.
- Selling to senior professionals such as CEO's and HR Directors.
- Network effectively in the market.
Salary: £50,000 - 60,000 + commission + equity
- Strong Business Development experience.
- Previous network of senior HR professionals.
- Entrepreneurial attitude.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's