Business Intelligence Analyst (BI / MI)
|Job Title:||Business Intelligence Analyst (BI / MI)|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Greg McCrudden|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2021 17:33|
Business Intelligence Analyst (BI / MI) - Greenfield Project
BI / MI Analyst working in an ambitious vision-based healthcare organisation. The successful Business Intelligence Analyst will report directly into the CTO. The Business Intelligence Analyst (BI) role represents an opportunity for a BI / MI Analyst to define the MI landscape of a growing business almost from scratch and to support key business decisions in a period of rapid growth.
The investment into BI and MI is backed across the board so this will be an excellent time to join a rapidly growing company.
- Supporting the design and implementation of the data architecture using Power BI or Tableau.
- Lead insight projects that will support the strategic and operational decisions made between yourself and appropriate stakeholders.
- Implement a suitable data visualisation tool (Power BI, Tableau etc.)
- Support data modelling and manipulation projects using tools such as SQL.
- Proven experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Looker or Power BI
- SQL experience
- Background in data analysis, ideally with previous experience.
- Capable of working across a diverse range of problem areas, working both independently and as a team on different projects.
An excellent opportunity for a Business Intelligence Analyst who is looking to help define an MI landscape. The greenfield opportunity will allow the candidate to work directly with the CTO / COO to provide a growth-orientated company with the insights they need.
Please send me a copy of your CV.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Intelligence Manager
£45000 - £55000 per annum + pension, benefits
O2C/Billing Business Analyst
£500 - £550 per day
Salesforce Business Analyst - Outside IR35
£500 - £550 per day
2nd Line Support Analyst
£40000 - £42000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits