Business Process Analyst
|Job Title:||Business Process Analyst|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£500.00 - £550.00 per month|
|Contact Name:||Kieran Aldred|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2018 18:07|
My client, a global insurer based in central London are looking for a Business Process Analyst who can help support process excellence within the organization. To achieve process excellence you will need to;
- Identify innovation and continuous improvement ideas, prioritise and manage implementation, and deliver benefits.
- Introduce/ analyse process metrics, staffing models, process controls etc.
- Formulate process and training documentation.
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record in the delivery of business process change initiatives within the last 3 years and will ideally hold or be working towards a recognized Six Sigma qualification.
- Act as link between business and technology, able to offer solutions to business issues and guide in the correct use of technology.
- Continually look for opportunities to improve the delivery of both Process Team and reviewed process work.
***The ideal candidate will have have come from a strong London/Lloyds market background***
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£300 - £400 per day
Salesforce Marketing Analyst - London - 3 Month contract
City of London, London
£400.00 - £450.00 per day
Salesforce Functional Consultant
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
Senior Salesforce Functional Consultant - up to 75k + 10% bonus
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + 10% bonus plus benefits