Business Security Consultant
|Job Title:||Business Security Consultant|
|Salary:||€90000 - €110000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ben Gedge|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2021 09:55|
A leading Global Cyber Consulting firm is looking for a Business Security Consultant to join their internally facing Technology team to provide Security Architecture and Design support to both Client facing Consultants and internal teams. This is a fantastic opportunity for a technical expert to take a step up by reviewing and supporting high level technical work across Security, with a direct impact on deliverables, strategy and company vision.
You will be a very senior member of a small but pivotal internal team offering technical expertise and thought leadership to support outcomes relating to Azure Cloud Security, DevOps and AppSec within the context of international frameworks and standards such as ISO27001 and NIST. To be successful in this position you will be comfortable with offering effective solutions to unique problems, driving technological development for the company and clients alike.
- Support and advise project teams with design, architecture and operation of security controls
- Provide best in class solutions for IT system architecture and Cloud technologies such as Network Security, Firewalls, User Account Management, Audit and IAM
- Ensure that all work is in line with key industry and international standards such as ISO27001, OWASP and NIST; with consideration for 3rd Party Security Assessments, Vendor Risk Management and SOC1/SOC2 reporting
To qualify for the role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Exemplary hands-on experience with all technical elements of the role such as Azure Cloud Security, DevOps and AppSec
- Confidence with applying your technical knowledge to practical solutions and recommendations which can be taken to market and implemented for clients, experience of doing this would be ideal
- Over 7 years of Cyber Security experience, with a background in a related field such as IT or Software Development
- You hold a recognised cyber security qualification such as CISSP or CISM. Alternatively you hold an Advanced Degree in computer science or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Fluency in English required, with German desirable
Salary: €90,000 - €100,000 + bonus + benefits
Location: Germany or Poland
To find out more about this unique and incredible opportunity for a Business Security Consultant please apply with your CV attached and I will call to discuss in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Security Consultant
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Car + Bonus + Benefits
IAM Security Consultant
£75000 - £95000 per annum + Car + Bonus + Benefits
Senior Information Security Consultant
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Network Security Specialist
£75000 - £85000 per annum + Package
Application Security Engineer