|Job Title:||C++ Developer|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£400.00 - £650.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Ruffles-Jones|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2018 09:28|
One of our key clients are currently searching for a C++ Developer to be based in London, on an initial 3 month contract.
The primary focus is the migration from the legacy to the new implementation model.
Skills, experience, qualifications and knowledge required:
- Proven C++ experience
- Proven software development experience.
- Experience of writing documentation
- Experience with C#, Unix and SQL.
- Knowledge of Java is viewed as an advantage, as is direct experience with Sybase, EMS, Rendezvous and C++.
- Functional knowledge of Treasury or Finance would also be a plus.
- The ability to develop ideas with other team members, and interface with other groups, but also have a certain level of self-direction and work without continuous hands-on supervision.
The initial contract will be for 3 months, with the view to extend further.
Ideally they are looking for people who are available immediately or on short notice.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply and I will give you a call to discuss in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
C++ Software Engineer
£30000 - £50000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£350.00 - £400.00 per day
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
£400.00 - £450.00 per day
£450 - £550.00 per day
£400.00 - £500.00 per hour